Quick Links: Pick | League Table | Rules | T&C
[icon name=icon-question] Trouble logging into TFG or problems submitting your pick
- Log out of TFG. Clear your browser cache (different on different devices/browsers), log in and try again.
- Submit your pick early. If you leave it until the last hour, or even the morning/day that the Game Week kicks off then it’s more unlikely an issue can be resolved before the Game Week starts.
- Try on a different device or from your browser choose private mode/incognito mode.
- What operating system is on that problem device? This might need an update.
- What browser are you using on that device? Again is this the latest version?
- If you are getting in touch to let us know you are having issues then try to explain as best you can what the issue is and where possible send us a screen shot.
- Try using ‘Pick’ from the main menu, the ‘Pick’ button on home page and the ‘Pick’ link from the weekly email.
SCREENSHOTS PROCESS DEPENDS ON YOUR DEVICE
- PC or laptop: ctrl and print screen then paste into email.
- Android phone: home button and power button held down together. Send from your gallery by email.
- iPhone: home button and power button held together. Send from gallery by email.
- Windows phone: power button and volume up button together.
[icon name=icon-question] What is a Game Week?
[icon name=icon-info] A Game Week is a predetermined period of time when a full set of Premier League fixtures takes place. A Game Week can start on any day of the week but usually begin on a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday. A Game Week begins when the first match of that Game Week kicks off. Kick off times vary but are usually 12:45, 15:00 or 19:45.
[icon name=icon-question] What happens if I forget to pick?
[icon name=icon-info] Sorry – there’s nothing you can do. Your pick will be registered as a forget and you will be awarded 0 points for that Game Week. However it won’t affect your options in terms of available teams you still have left to pick for the remaining Game Weeks of the season.
[icon name=icon-question] What happens if I submit my pick after the Game Week has kicked off?
[icon name=icon-info] Sorry – this will go down as a forget (please see above). The site will stop you from entering a pick after the Game Week has kicked off.
[icon name=icon-question] What happens if the team I want to pick aren’t playing because of a cup fixture clash?
[icon name=icon-info] In the event that fixtures (from an original Game Week fixture list) are postponed due to cup competition fixture clashes, players who have picked teams involved in such games will have their results for those games shown as pending until the fixture is played.
[icon name=icon-question] How do I become friends with another TFGer?
[icon name=icon-info] To become friends with someone, go to the ‘Play with Friends‘ page from Leagues menu’. Once there you’ll see all the TFG members. Simply request a friendship by clicking on the ‘Add Friend’ option. An email will be sent to the user to alert them to your friendship request.
[icon name=icon-question] How do I set up my own league?
[icon name=icon-info] You can set up your own League by clicking on the ‘Create League‘ option from the ‘Leagues’ menu. You’ll be prompted to add details about your league, add a photo and invite your friends. Please note that you need to be friends with people on TFG before inviting them to join your league (see above).
[icon name=icon-question] How do I change my profile photo?
[icon name=icon-info] Login to your account, in the Account menu there is a profile page link, alternatively you can click on the image next to your login to view your ‘‘Profile“. Click the cog to edit your profile. From here you can upload a picture from your device.
[icon name=icon-question] How do I delete my account?
[icon name=icon-info] Click the “Account” page from the menu, or click “My Account” next to your login photo and click the bin icon. You will need to enter your password to confirm. Remember that all your picks will be lost if you do this.
[icon name=icon-question] Do Team TFG have an advantage by being able to see Users picks?
[icon name=icon-info] As site administrators we have access to see all picks prior to the first kick off of each Game Week via the back end of the site. Please be assured that if any of the TFG team should finish in a prize winning position then we won’t claim the prize. Instead the next highest finishing TFGer will pick up the prize. Obviously having access to the back end of the site doesn’t let us see into the future, but seeing all picks prior to the kick off of each Game Week could be seen as providing an advantage as it could, in theory, influence our picks. It would be a very minor advantage which assumes a high level of strategic planning, but we’d rather the integrity of the game is not compromised in any way.