Quick Links: Pick | League Table | Rules | T&C
Trouble logging into TFG or problems submitting your pick
- Log out of TFG. Clear your browser cache (different on different devices/browsers), log in and try again.
- Submit your pick early. If you leave it until the last hour, or even the morning/day that the Game Week kicks off then it’s more unlikely an issue can be resolved before the Game Week starts.
- Try on a different device – older iPhone models seem to be particularly problematic, whilst desktop and laptop logins have the least issues. If you keep having the same problem on your device let us know.
- What operating system is on that problem device? This might need an update.
- What browser are you using on that device? Again is this the latest version?
- If you are getting in touch to let us know you are having issues then try to explain as best you can what the issue is and where possible send us a screen shot.
- Try using ‘Pick’ from the main menu, the ‘Pick’ button on home page and the ‘Pick’ link from the weekly email.
SCREENSHOTS PROCESS DEPENDS ON YOUR DEVICE
- PC or laptop: ctrl and print screen then paste into email.
- Android phone: home button and power button held down together. Send from your gallery by email.
- iPhone: home button and power button held together. Send from gallery by email.
- Windows phone: power button and volume up button together.
What is a Game Week?
A Game Week is a predetermined period of time when a full set of Premier League fixtures takes place. A Game Week can start on any day of the week but usually begin on a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday. A Game Week begins when the first match of that Game Week kicks off. Kick off times vary but are usually 12:45, 15:00 or 19:45.
What happens if I forget to pick?
Sorry – there’s nothing you can do. Your pick will be registered as a forget and you will be awarded 0 points for that Game Week. However it won’t affect your options in terms of available teams you still have left to pick for the remaining Game Weeks of the season.
What happens if I submit my pick after the Game Week has kicked off?
Sorry – your pick will go down as a forget (please see above).
What happens if the team I want to pick aren’t playing because of a cup fixture clash?
In the event that fixtures (from an original Game Week fixture list) are postponed due to cup competition fixture clashes, players who have picked teams involved in such games will have their results for those games shown as pending until the fixture is played.
How do I become friends with another TFGer?
To become friends with someone, go to the ‘Play with Friends’ and ‘2. Add Friends‘. Once there you’ll see all the TFG members. Simply request a friendship by clicking on the ‘Add Friend’ option. An email will be sent to the user to alert them to your friendship request.
How do I set up my own league?
You can set up your own League by clicking on the ‘Create League‘ option from the ‘Leagues’ menu. You’ll be prompted to add details about your group, add a photo and invite your friends. Please note that you need to be friends with people on TFG before inviting them to join your league (see above).
How do I change my profile photo?
Login to your account, then click on the ‘Account’ button in the menu and choose ‘‘Profile‘. Click the cog to edit your profile. From here you can upload a picture from your device.
How do I delete my account?
Please visit the ‘Contact Us‘ page and send us a message saying you want to delete your account and a brief reason why and we will do the rest.
Do Team TFG have an advantage by being able to see Users picks?
As site administrators we have access to see all picks prior to the first kick off of each Game Week via the back end of the site. Please be assured that if any of the TFG team should finish in a prize winning position then we won’t claim the prize. Instead the next highest finishing TFGer will pick up the prize. Obviously having access to the back end of the site doesn’t let us see into the future, but seeing all picks prior to the kick off of each Game Week could be seen as providing an advantage as it could, in theory, influence our picks. It would be a very minor advantage which assumes a high level of strategic planning, but we’d rather the integrity of the game is not compromised in any way.