ThatFootballGame (hereafter referred to as TFG) is the trading name of Clum Clum Claudia Ltd. We can be contacted by email at [email protected]
- All applications to participate in the Game must be made online on the TFG registration page
- Entry into the Game is open to UK and non-UK residents.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries or entries not received by TFG for any reason. Any such entries will be deemed void (concerning which the decision of TFG shall be final).
- There can be only one entry in respect of the Game per unique registered user of the Site.
- Entry will close one minute before the first fixture of each Premier League Game Week kicks off.
- Each entry will be valid for one season of the game only, you will need to re-register and pay any relevant fees to play in any subsequent seasons.
- We reserve the right to suspend and delete teams or leagues that contain team names or league names which are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive; depending on the seriousness of the situation, the user’s account may be deleted in its entirety without notice. Team and league names may also be rejected and the user given chance to change them, if they do not, TFG will delete them.
- TFG may offer a comments or message board section. These should be used appropriately by users. If TFG feel that inappropriate or offensive behaviour is taking place, they will delete the information and this may result in any user’s account(s) being deleted.
- Any personal information which you submit will be controlled in accordance with all UK legislation governing the same law. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless we are required to do so by a competent authority or court within the United Kingdom.
- Links to third party websites may appear on the Website. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of TFG and we cannot accept responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- In the event that TFG, in its sole discretion, considers that any Content violates these Terms or is offensive or illegal or has the potential to violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other Users, TFG reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including, but not limited to, disabling such Profile(s), deleting such Content, restricting your usage of communication features on the Website or terminating your Use of the Website.
- TFG doesn’t condone users creating and/or joining leagues charging for entry and therefore cannot be held responsible for their management or any loss suffered through users’ involvement.
- The Game will be governed by the Game Rules from time to time published on the Site by TFG. TFG reserves the right to alter, amend or supplement the Game Rules from time to time in its absolute discretion in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control arising or where it considers it desirable to do so. You agree that no liability shall attach to TFG as a result of any such change and so are advised to check the Game Rules regularly from time to time. The Game Rules form part of these terms and conditions. TFG will be the sole decision maker on interpretation of the rules.
- The prizes awarded in respect of the Game will be at the discretion of TFG. From time to time TFG reserves the right to alter and amend the Prizes where circumstances beyond its reasonable control require it to do so.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us.
- If any of these terms and conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- Explains the different types of personal data that we collect
- Explains how and why we collect & use your personal data
- Explains when we’ll share your data with other organisations and why we need to.
- Explains the rights & choices you have when it comes to your personal data
Personal Data that we Collect
When you register to play the game you will provide us with:
Your email address
Your telephone number
Your credit or debit card details if you are paying by card. Your account number and sort code number if paying by direct debit, BACS details, or other electronic payment methods such as Paypal.
For marketing purposes you maybe asked for your Twitter, facebook page and Website, this is optional.
We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the Internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our Website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Website (“User Information”). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
Information about any devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers)
When you contact us or we contact you or you take part in promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires about our Services, we may collect your feedback and contributions to surveys.
How we Use your Data
Manage the account you hold with us
if you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
If you consent we may pass your details’ to selected suppliers who may contact you to market their goods to you
If you consent we may contact you through your social media accounts for marketing purposes
to administer our Website
for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website be aware there may be a ‘subscribe option’ which you should leave unclicked if you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by using the unsubscribe link on any correspondence from us; alternatively you can change your subscription preferences in your account section. You can also contact us directly to let us know.
Why do we process your personal data in this way? We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your account, mange you playing the game, provide you with the goods and services you want to buy and help you with any orders and refunds you may ask for.
How do we store your personal data?
Some records may be kept for up to 6 years after you’ve stopped playing the game. Where we are legally required to keep the data. We will not keep data longer than we are legally required to do where you have stopped playing the game.
When we share your data with third parties
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so.
We respect your privacy. The personal information that you give us is held with care and in utmost security. We do not sell, rent or transfer this information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agree otherwise.
Your Rights & Choices
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request.
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please write to:
Arrochar, 75 Heaton Terrace, North Shields, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom, NE29 7HGYou can also email us at [email protected]
Your right to be forgotten
Individuals have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When the individual withdraws consent.
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed (ie otherwise in breach of the GDPR).
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
If these circumstances are met and you would like your data to be erased, please write to:
Data Protection Officer, Arrochar, 75 Heaton Terrace, North Shields, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom, NE29 7HG