TFG Terms and Conditions
ThatFootballGame (hereafter referred to as TFG) is the trading name of Clum Clum Claudia Ltd. We can be contacted by email at [email protected]
- All applications to participate in the Game must be made online on the TFG registration page
- Entry into the Game is open to UK and non-UK residents.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries or entries not received by TFG for any reason. Any such entries will be deemed void (concerning which the decision of TFG shall be final).
- There can be only one entry in respect of the Game per unique registered user of the Site.
- Entry will close one minute before the first fixture of each Premier League Game Week kicks off.
- Each entry will be valid for one season of the game only, you will need to re-register and pay any relevant fees to play in any subsequent seasons.
- We reserve the right to suspend and delete teams or leagues that contain team names or league names which are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive; depending on the seriousness of the situation, the user’s account may be deleted in its entirety without notice. Team and league names may also be rejected and the user given chance to change them, if they do not, TFG will delete them.
- TFG may offer a comments or message board section. These should be used appropriately by users. If TFG feel that inappropriate or offensive behaviour is taking place, they will delete the information and this may result in any user’s account(s) being deleted.
- Any personal information which you submit will be controlled in accordance with all UK legislation governing the same law. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless we are required to do so by a competent authority or court within the United Kingdom.
- Links to third party websites may appear on the Website. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of TFG and we cannot accept responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- In the event that TFG, in its sole discretion, considers that any Content violates these Terms or is offensive or illegal or has the potential to violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other Users, TFG reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including, but not limited to, disabling such Profile(s), deleting such Content, restricting your usage of communication features on the Website or terminating your Use of the Website.
- TFG doesn’t condone users creating and/or joining leagues charging for entry and therefore cannot be held responsible for their management or any loss suffered through users’ involvement.
- The Game will be governed by the Game Rules from time to time published on the Site by TFG. TFG reserves the right to alter, amend or supplement the Game Rules from time to time in its absolute discretion in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control arising or where it considers it desirable to do so. You agree that no liability shall attach to TFG as a result of any such change and so are advised to check the Game Rules regularly from time to time. The Game Rules form part of these terms and conditions. TFG will be the sole decision maker on interpretation of the rules.
- The prizes awarded in respect of the Game will be at the discretion of TFG. From time to time TFG reserves the right to alter and amend the Prizes where circumstances beyond its reasonable control require it to do so.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us.
- If any of these terms and conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.